Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What about this online stuff?

Mixed feelings. I like the classroom because I learn so much more. The time in there is like common planning. We discuss problems, solutions and I gain so much from everyone's stories. But the online gives me information in a different way. I am very visual so I love the method but I miss the discussion that would follow. I can cook dinner, do wash and help my kids with homework during the online time. One downfall, I have a very old computer (son in college...no chance of buying a new one) and don't have the capacity or programs to do the fun things out there. I don't mind coming in or online. I think the mix of both is a perfect combination. I would not want it totally on line though. I really would miss the class discussions.

1 comment:

Prof. Bachenheimer said...

I think that is why I like the hybrids too!